UPPER RECEIVER FEATURES
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper
- Hardcoat Anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- T-Markings on Receiver
- Criterion Core Barrel, 1/8 Barrel
- 16inch Chrome Lined, Phosphate, 4150 CrMoV
- Threaded 1/2x28
- Chambered in .223 Wylde
- M4 Feedramps
- Mid-Length Direct Impingement Gas System
- MI-NF13.5 Night Fighter Series M-LOK Handguard
- MI A2 Flash Hider
- .250 Take Down Pins
- MI M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Radian Weapons Raptor™ Ambi Charging Handle
MI FORGED LOWER RECEIVER
- Machined from 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- Receiver marked “CAL-MULTI”
- Radian Weapons Talon™ Ambi Safety installed to 90°
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Receiver rear takedown pin detent hole threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Mil Spec diameter 7075 buffer tube
- Carbine weight buffer and standard carbine buffer spring
- B5 Sopmod Stock
- BCM Mod 3 Grip
- Magpul Polymer Trigger Guard
- Heavy Duty Quick Detach End Plate MI-HDEP
- Standard GI Trigger
- Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Sight Set installed
- Includes one 30-round Magazine
- MI Low Profile .625" Gas Block
- MI LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Weight: 6lbs 13oz.
Magpul®, M-LOK™, and MOE® are trademarks of Magpul Industries Corp
MI LIFETIME WARRANTY - 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
We do not recommend the use of steel case ammunition. Use of this ammunition may affect function and cause other issues. MI is not responsible and will not cover the cost of repair nor shipping of firearms due to the use of this ammunition.
ALL SALES FINAL
Be sure to inspect your firearm before accepting the transfer. Any firearm that has not been transferred will be eligible for return but may incur a restocking fee. NO returns of any firearms will be allowed once the firearm is transferred to “you,” the buyer. ALL completed firearms sales are final. Midwest Industries rifles are made right here in the USA and are covered under our limited lifetime warranty.
NOTE: Complete rifles, complete upper receivers, lower receivers, and any FFL-related items are NOT returnable once transferred and do not qualify for Free Shipping.
If the transfer of this firearm is unsuccessful due to a failed background check or conflicts with local or state laws, the purchaser is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any further questions, please contact us at: