- Flattop Mount (TA51)
- 4x32 Scopecoat (TA64)
- LENSPEN® (TA56)
- The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters
- The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 inches at 300 meters, allowing range estimation for silhouette targets
- Dual illumination - fiber optics for daylight illumination and tritium illumination of reticle at night
- The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters
- 1.5 inch eye relief
- 36.8 foot field of view at 100 yards
- 2 clicks/inch adjustment at 100 yds
- 5.8 inches long
- 9.9 ounces without mount
Optic purchases may require a copy of a government issued photo ID, that matches the billing and shipping information.
We take online credit card fraud very seriously, and take these measures to protect the consumer.