- Compatible with Marlin Pistol Grip rifles
- Polymer cheek piece provides adjustability for use with iron sights, red dots, or magnified optics
- Cheek piece in lowest position maintains same height as factory stock
- Maintains factory length of pull. Spacer plates are an available add-on if longer length is needed
- Ambidextrous design works for left- and right-hand shooters
- Exclusive Midwest Industries butt pad reduces felt recoil while maintaining a secure fit in your shoulder
- Features several properly placed anti-rotation QD swivel sockets. Also incorporates one standard sling swivel location and stud for versatile sling placement
- MI designed grip panels give a unique look while providing ample texture if in a rainy or snowy environment
- M-LOK compatible slots on either side for use with MI shell holders or M-LOK panels for aesthetics
- Provides factory length of pull to fit most users
- Does not add weight over factory wood stock
- Grip and Stock beam made from 6061 hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Weight of complete unit – 1lb 8oz.
- 100% made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
Lever Stock Marlin Pistol Grip
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Midwest Industries Lever Action Stock Installation
Installation of the Midwest Industries Lever Action stocks
Midwest Industries Lever Action Stocks Spotlight Video
A video with some spotlight information on the Midwest Industr...
Midwest Industries Lever Action Lineup
We are proud to introduce the full line up of the Midwest Indu...