- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased "snag" factor
- Mounted in forward angle increases rigidity of forearm, while providing more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip.
- Mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and vertical grip.
- Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Aggressive texture and generous storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
- Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) allow for easy adjustment.
- Reversible clamps allow user to setup fasteners to reside on either side.
- Spring-loaded clamp makes installation and removal easier.
- Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip SHORT, KeyMod
(You save )