The Aimpoint® Duty RDS is a compact, high-grade reflex optic that was designed to meet the demanding needs of the modern law enforcement officer and is currently only available in the US. For US customers, please visit.
The Duty RDS™ (Red Dot Sight) offers a bright, crisp 2 MOA dot that’s ideal for short to medium range target engagements. All new windage and elevation adjustments are flush mounted and waterproof, eliminating the need for protective caps. The turrets provide audible “clicks” when zeroing the optic. The dot brightness intensity switch is a digital keypad with intuitive push buttons that can easily be manipulated while wearing gloves. The pressure forged aluminum alloy housing provides durability against extreme abuse and drastic temperature changes. The Duty RDS comes with a one-piece torsion nut mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails. The sight is fully compatible with all generations of night vision devices.
The Duty RDS withstands extremely tough handling and offers Aimpoint quality at a more accessible price point.
- 2 MOA dot size
- 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation on setting 7
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 3.8 oz / 108 g (sight only)
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- INCLUDES: One-piece Torsion Nut Mount and Spacer, Flip-Up lens covers, CR2032 battery, Allen T10 wrench
Optic purchases may require a copy of a government issued photo ID, that matches the billing and shipping information. We will not ship to a different shipping address, no exemptions.
We take online credit card fraud very seriously, and take these measures to protect the consumer.