CHAMBERED IN 300AAC Blackout
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precision machined to M16/M4 specs
- M4 feed ramps
- Hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- .250 take down pins
- Laser engraved T-marks
- White engraved 300 AAC on upper
- 10.5 inch Barrel
- Pistol Length Gas System
- MI Blast Can muzzle device
- Muzzle threaded 5/8-24
- Receiver machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Receiver matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Receiver marked "CAL-MULTI"
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Receiver rear takedown pin decent hole threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Magpul® MOE grip
- SBTSBA3 Pistol Brace Installed
- Constructed of 6061 aluminum hard coat anodized
- Machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized
- Combat series handguard with super slim design, 1.5" outside diameter
- High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail, T-marked
- Includes one five slot M-LOK™, compatible rail
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Includes one 10-round Mag with Hi-Vis Follower
- Pistol length gas system with MI Low Profile Gas Block
- Heavy Duty Quick Detach End Plate MI-HDEP
- MI LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
We do not recommend the use of steel case ammunition. If you use it this may effect function and cause other issues. MI is not responsible and will not cover the cost of repair or shipping of guns due to the use of this ammunition.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that possession and use of this item is in compliance with all relevant federal, state, and municipal laws or statutes.
*Complete rifles, complete upper receivers, lower receivers, and any FFL-related items are NOT returnable and do not qualify for Free Shipping.
Purchasing a Firearm Online
Terms, Conditions and Instructions
Firearms will ONLY ship to Federal Firearms License holders. Firearms CANNOT be shipped directly to your house. You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns or receivers. It is important to check your local & state laws BEFORE purchasing.
Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. YOU are responsible for ALL fees acquired by your FFL.
IMPORTANT! Place an order online at anytime. Please put your FFL's name in the SHIP TO and the name of the FFL with phone number in the comments field when you check out. Please have your FFL include your order number and name when they send us a copy of their license. They can email email@example.com or fax a copy to us.
If the transfer of this firearm is unsuccessful due to a failed background check or conflicts with local or state laws, the purchaser is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any further questions, please contact us at:
We hope you find this information helpful in purchasing your receiver / firearm!BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU'RE ACKNOWLEDGING YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM ONLINE.