- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precisely machined to M16/M4 specs
- M4 feed ramps
- Hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- .250 take down pins
- MI M16 bolt carrier group
- 13.5" Night Fighter Handguard, M-LOK™ compatible (MI-NF13.5)
- Radian Weapons Raptor™ Ambi Charging Handle
- Laser engraved T-marks
- 16" barrel, 1/8 twist, .223 Wylde, Nitride Finished
- Mid-Length gas system
- .625" Micro Gas Block, Set Screw Attach
- A2 Flash hider
- Custom ejection port door cover laser marked "Ready/Fight"
- Machined from 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- Receiver marked “CAL-MULTI”
- Radian Weapons Talon™ Ambi Safety installed to 90°
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Receiver rear takedown pin detent hole threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Mil Spec diameter 7075 buffer tube
- Carbine weight buffer and standard carbine buffer spring
- Magpul® SL-S™ Stock
- Magpul® MOE® grip
- Midwest Industries Polymer Trigger Guard
- Heavy Duty Quick Detach End Plate MI-HDEP
- Custom Tactical Response logo laser engraved
- Standard GI Trigger
- Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Sight Set installed
- Includes one 30-round Pmag
- Mid-length gas system with MI Low Profile .625" Gas Block
- MI LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Weight 6lb 8oz.
*Complete rifles, complete upper receivers, lower receivers, and any FFL-related items are NOT returnable and do not qualify for Free Shipping.
Purchasing a Firearm Online
Terms, Conditions and Instructions
Firearms will ONLY ship to Federal Firearms License holders. Firearms CANNOT be shipped directly to your house. You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns or receivers. It is important to check your local & state laws BEFORE purchasing.
Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. YOU are responsible for ALL fees acquired by your FFL.
IMPORTANT! Place an order online at anytime. Please put your FFL's name in the SHIP TO and the name of the FFL with phone number in the comments field when you check out. Please have your FFL include your order number and name when they send us a copy of their license. They can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy to us.
If the transfer of this firearm is unsuccessful due to a failed background check or conflicts with local or state laws, the purchaser is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any further questions, please contact us at:
We hope you find this information helpful in purchasing your receiver / firearm!BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU'RE ACKNOWLEDGING YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM ONLINE.