- A Charging Handle for the 21st Century Gun Fighter
- A NEW Charging Handle and Extended Latch System
- Charging Handle forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
- **NOT compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt carrier groups.**
BCM BCMGUNFIGHTER Ambidextrous Charging Handle (5.56mm/.223) Mod 4X4
(You save )
Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM(R) has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
Optimizing the contours into a snag-free profile that facilities immediate manipulation with and end user’s reaction side grip, the range of BCMGUNFIGHTER(TM) Charging Handles is available with both ambidextrous and MIL-SPEC controls.
Redesigned to eliminate the load on the pivot pin (like USGI handle fitted with an extended latch) and keep the energy from charging close the centerline of the carbine/rifle, BCMGUNFIGHTER(TM) Charging Handles provides an larger interrupted engagement surface with a smaller silhouette.